New, ID: 62065
OKI SYSTEMS UK LTD. A4 Mono Multifunction - Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Automatic double sided copying, printing, scanning and faxing, all-in-one desktop device
- Fast printing up to 29ppm with the first page delivered in just 5 seconds
- Multipurpose tray for printing on a variety of media sizes and weights
- Sharp, clear mono copying, printing, faxing and scanning using digital LED technology
- Network ready to make sharing easy
- Wireless printing for easier working and improved efficiency
- Scan colour or mono documents directly to USB, Computer, Network or anyone with an email address
- 50 sheet RADF handles multi-page, single and double sided documents with ease
- Powerful image processing and a large 256MB memory make copying fast and realistic
- Print directly from or scan directly to a USB stick
- Intuitive menus and controls with one touch function buttons and 3.5 inch LCD display for simple user interface
- Fax documents directly from your PC
- Compatible with mobile printing applications allowing you to print directly from mobile devices over a
Price & Basket
OKI SYSTEMS UK LTD. A4 Mono Multifunction Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Product ID:
OKI SYSTEMS UK LTD.
- Quality: New
* Please check condition tab for more information,
Our latest feedbacks
See all feedbacks »
Excellent Ebay Seller
Thank you, perfect seller
"its a great all in one pc so happy with it \r\n\r\nthanks "
"Excellent communication providing constant updates of product status leading to delivery."
AAA! Great seller! Highly recommended. VProfessional and VPunctual! A pleasure!!
"Great seller, highly recommended. Very comunicative, precise and punctual. Thanks a lot."
Fantastic service A*
Great transaction, very fast., Recommended! AAA+++
"Was going to be an all in one HP computer from Curry\u2019s until I was tempted to buy one from Compadvance as could...
arrived extremely quickly, as described
went great well happy
Everything's fine. Thanks. Fast delivery! Wow. Thanks
"Good prices and perfect quality. Items arrived fast and without any problem"